In compliance with the Singapore Government’s latest safe management measures, please note that only fully vaccinated guests and guests with a valid negative PET result or PET Exemption Notice will be allowed to dine in at ANIPLUS café, with a maximum of 5 guests per table. You will be asked to verify your vaccination status upon entry to the café.
We seek your kind understanding and cooperation on this matter. Thank you.
- Please arrive in time for your reservation. Your table will be kept
for you for up to 15 minutes from the reservation time. If you are
late for more than 15 minutes, your table may be released to the
next customer in line.
- You are entitled to a dining duration of 1.5 hours (90 min).
- Notes stating an alternative timing will not be accommodated.
- Any changes or cancellation should be made by 24 hours prior to your reserved date and time. Please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
- The ANIPLUS management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the event at any time without prior notice.
No show & Cancellation
- No show customers will not be able to make further reservations.
- Customers who cancel their reservations 3 times or more will also
not be able to make further reservations for the AOT event.
We seek your kind cooperation to adhere to these measures, and ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone. Thank you.